Monday, March 21, 2011

Turning Over a New Leaf

How many days has it been since I have written in my blog? 2-3 days maybe. Since I finished my Ielts and didn't have the mood to be bloging anymore as I used to blog because I wanted to improve my English writting. Well, I'm glad it is over but I'm sure I didn't do well at it at all. There are a lot of things I missed and couldn't think of. But there is nothing much I can do now. Just move foward and sulk thinking I could have done better. That is what us humans would think when something goes wrong or does not go according to what we planned.

Hence, I'm turning over a new leaf. Yesterday, I cleaned the whole apartment. The couch, under the couch, the coffee table, under the coffee table, the living room, the dining area, and most importantly my room; all nice and neat now. Now, I'm starting to wonder, how long will this last? I'm hoping it will last for a long time. I'm pretty proud of myself seeing that this is my 1st time cleaning and arranging this apartment and with so many things they still can look pretty neat. *laughs*

From now onwards, I will try my best to be more disciplined and more hardworking than before. I will too try my best to play more and make full use of my time. Last but not least, I do need to start studying and making up for all the things that I slack off and didn't study when I was back at uni and now.. need to start applying theory into real life. Wish me luck guys~

No comments: