Friday, March 25, 2011

Another Day

Today, when I woke up, it's already 2.30pm! Half the day is gone. Life is really this short,~ another day wasted! After a few more hours, day light is gone and night is up. Although I don't really like the sun, but there is really nothing you can do at night and time goes faster at night (just a feeling). Work didn't call, hence I spend the rest of the day and night at home rearranging all my clothes and my room. After that, drama time again. Really, the thing I do most in a day is spending time watching other people act a life in a story. Sometimes, I really wish to live like the people in the movies. You can have many different roles in different drama/ movies, you can have many different types of jobs and different types of feelings.

Life is like a play- we merley go through stages of our life acting it out -Shakespere. I feel like its true, but I wish that there are stages that we can skip through when we do not like it. Stages like, looking for jobs especially. Why can't jobs be available just for anyone that wants to work? Who can give me some ideas?

No comments: