Saturday, March 26, 2011

Angel?

Yesterday, I forgot to blog because I was so exhausted~ I slept around 3/4 am the other night and woke up around 6am because I got a call from work asking if i could work at 7am. Then I had to wake up and go to work. I had a great time at work as one of the old lady that I was taking care of, keep calling me an angel and saying that god has sent an angel to her. I think that it is really cute of her. Although I just feel like this is what I'm suppose to do to take care of patients. I do think that I handle older patients better than younger ones although younger patients are usually more independent and would be able to do things by themselves. Which means I don't have to do anything for them.

Then I came home and shower, then play mahjong till 11pm. Had supper, then sleep. Really did zonked out when I got into my bed. The next thing I know, its 11 am already, and I'm sitting her blogging. Thinking what I will do today, looking out the window, the weather looked so good (for some people), sunny and HOT. That is not really my definition of good weather~ Maybe I should do some washing and then internet shopping for some clothes. hehe.. then will be going over to a friend's place tonight~

No comments: