Monday, March 21, 2011

Future Plans

On the 17th March, I went to hang out with my group of friends whom I haven't met for quite sometime. Hanging out with them makes me feel like I am me, and I'm not the only one who are facing problems in my nursing career. Some of them have funny stories from their workplace. Some just are just like me. Eventhough I have my exam coming up in 2 days, I still can't stop listening and talking to them. I just feel that the exam does not exist anymore although I did kept thinking about it, but i just won't take the book out and read.

Following on, my best friend's brother bought a land and currently finished making the plan of how the house would look like. Then, all of a sudden, I have the urge to buy a house too, thinking of what it will be like to live in a neighbourhood of people that are your best friends and colleauges. Isn't that cool? Scanning through all the beautiful pics and decorations and designs, imagining myself living in a beautiful home like that would really be a dream come true. But looking at the price of the house is a nightmare that I have to go through to have a dream come true. Why can't money just fall from the sky? Why must there be an existence of money? It is so clear to me now why people can have depression over small little matters.

No comments: