Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Stress?

Today, I do not know what to write yet. Maybe it will come along later as I type along. Now the top on my worry list is getting a band 8 in my General Ielts Exam this coming saturday. The pressure is now on me. I will not deny that I do not know much about the world and what is happening to the economy of the countries in the world. But that does not mean I'm not competent in my English writing and usage of English.

Maybe some will ask why would I need to sit for this exam? To apply for PR is the answer, but why would I want to be a PR in Australia? The answer is, Since I have studied here for 3 years. Why not? The other question is, if it takes this much effort and time with stress with a deadline to meet. Will it be worth it? Will I be using the PR here? Will I stay here for a long time? Will I plant my roots here? Will this place be the place I will want to stay? This I have no answer to, hence I'm struggling to apply PR before the deadline. Which all seems impossible to be happening within 3 months.

Now, at this time, I should be practicing my writing skills. Just as I read the question, my mind went blank and I could only think, I want to read the answers now because I can't write anything and I don't know how to write it. Even with blogging, I could only write about.... basically, nothing. This is all for now, maybe will write again later if I found something to write about.

No comments: